Here is an overview of the curriculum we will be using during the 2023-2024 school year. This will be our fourth full year of homeschooling in the state of Kentucky.
Daughter #2 (17 years) – GRADUATED!
Last year our daughter decided she wanted to finish up early so she could walk with her friends at our homeschools graduation ceremony. She is currently attending a local community college where she is studying fixed-wing flight training (to become a commercial airline pilot).
Daughter #3 (16 years) – 10th Grade
- MATH: Geometry (Teaching Textbooks), Financial Literacy
- SCIENCE: Biology (PACE)
- LANGUAGE ARTS: Wordly Wise (Book 11) *She finished Book 10 over the summer.
- SOCIAL STUDIES/HISTORY: Geography 1 (Middle East, Europe, & North Africa)
- GOVERNMENT: Mark Twain US Constitution American History Workbook
- HEALTH: Mark Twain Health and Wellness Workbook
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE: Hebrew (OFEK)
- ELECTIVES: Guitar Lessons
Daughter #4 (13 years) – 8th Grade
- MATH: Algebra (Teaching Textbooks), Spectrum Math (8), Financial Literacy
- SCIENCE: Spectrum Science (8)
- LANGUAGE ARTS: Wordly Wise (Book 8), Spectrum Reading (8), Daily Paragraph Editing (8)
- SOCIAL STUDIES/HISTORY: Story of the World 2: The Middle Ages, Geography 1 (Middle East, Europe, & North Africa)
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE: Hebrew (Gesher)
- ELECTIVES: Piano and Violin Lessons
Have any questions? Let me know below.